Climate change and forest degradation: Reforestation imperative
Fostering sustainable corporate cultures with DEUTIM and Waldemarie
DEUTIM and Waldemarie solve this challenge at a regional level, so that companies can fulfil their environmental and social responsibilities and involve their stakeholders in the process. With their locally generated CO2 storage, they help companies to integrate their regional commitment into their sustainability strategy in a transparent and tangible way. The DEUTIM CO2-Storage has been tested and confirmed by TÜV and is therefore a verifiable contribution to climate protection. With Waldemarie, they have created an innovative online platform for animated forest planting. Waldemarie is aimed at people who want to improve their carbon footprint and give something back to nature. Companies use Waldemarie to establish a sustainable corporate culture and to enable their employees, customers or supply chain to support regional reforestation in Germany.
Preserving forests and CO2 reservoirs: DEUTIM and Waldemarie's impact
With their regional forest projects, DEUTIM and Waldemarie are making an effective contribution to the preservation and protection of climate-stable mixed forests as healthy ecosystems and natural CO2 reservoirs. Preserving biodiversity is just as important as ecological management and sustainable forestry. This is why these reforestation projects are FSC or PEFC certified. This initiative helps to create a symbiosis between economy and ecology.
(by August 2023)
IMPACT VISION 2030
- Encourage and inspire companies and people throughout Germany to join their mission wood (symbiosis of economy and ecology)
- Maximize the impact on the following SDGs: 3, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17
- Create awareness of the impact of reforestation and sustainability
- Be a leading example of digital transformation in setting up of a new company
- Further develop our digital solution for the analog challenge of reforestation